HIGHLIGHTER BRUSHES: HOW TO CHOOSE?
Highlighter has long been a fashionable trend that every woman need to have. Even after a long and hard day, just a few touches of highlighter brush can make you look fresh and well-rested. It can be used to complete the make-up look, even out skin complexion and make it look shiny. Start with the tops of your cheekbones and brow bones and keep on applying over your cupid's bow, down the center and on the tip of your nose, and around your temples. If you want to look flawless, it's not enough to buy new highlighter, you also need to pick up the high-quality brush.
This little advice can help you to make the right choice:
- If you prefer cream products, choose brushes made of synthetic fiber;
- Natural brushes are perfect for powder highlighters;
- Brushes made of synthetic and natural fibers are ideal for both liquid and cream highlighters.
How to choose a perfect highlighter brush?
First of all, you need to pay attention to bristles and shape.
- Fan Brush. This tool is ideal for a dry highlighter. Using a large fluffy brush, you can apply the product with a thin layer and blend well. This brush is very convenient to allocate large areas - cheekbones, forehead, nose. Give preference to natural brushes.
- Powder Brush. Despite its name, this brush is suitable not only for powder but also for a cream highlighter. Such a brush has a long, soft and elastic hair. Therefore, you can evenly apply cosmetics to problem areas.
- Flat Brush. This tool is suitable for point application of a flicker. Bulky brushes are not convenient to work in small areas. Therefore, to apply highlighters over the upper lip, under the eyebrows and on the wings of the nose, use a flat brush. It is perfect for creams, but using different highlighter textures, you can achieve a good result.
- Duo Fiber Brush. This brush is made of the combination of synthetic and natural fiber. It is the perfect tool for beginners.
- Universal Brush. This one will help you to apply the highlighter without efforts. A universal brush made from natural hair is perfect for a dry highlighter. Applying liquid or creamy product, use a synthetic brush.
If you don't know what brush you should buy, ask our consultants. They will help you to choose the perfect one.