Japanese Hairbrush — Save Your Locks Until it’s too Late
Curly, straight, wavy, dyed, dry, brittle, bouncy, thick, thin... no matter what your hair type is. Each of us is unique, and the beauty products we use should be chosen based on our special needs only.
No matter what hair type you have, you should take care of it anyway. We don’t say that you are supposed to rise and shine every day and look like a super top model, but having clean, smooth, and detangled locks is vital. The first thing you should buy is a brush.
There is a wide variety of hairbrushes in our online store. At Japanesbeauty you can buy paddle brushes, wooden brushes, brushes with either natural or nylon bristles, and other types of brushes at a low price. We know that such diversity may make your head spin, though our managers are always ready to help you buy a perfect brush that will meet all your hair needs.
We are convinced that the only place where you can buy top-quality detangler, thermal, shower, and brushes with both natural and plastic bristles are Japanese shops. Japanesbeauty offers you to order Japanese hairbrushes at the lowest prices with worldwide delivery directly from Japan.
Why are Natural Bristle Brushes so Popular?
Wooden brushes with natural bristles are in the groove now. There’s left no magazine that didn’t write about their properties and advantages. But does it mean that they are useful for any purpose? No, they aren’t. We have no doubts that using wooden brushes has a lot of benefits. Though, they are not suitable for styling hair or detangling it in the shower. For these cases buying a professional brush at a reasonable price is a better option.
Even though natural bristle brushes are not a perfect option for blow-drying, they still have many reasons to buy:
- Reduce static. Unlike plastic or metal brushes at low prices, natural brushes remove static from hair.
- Soften the locks. Bristles help to spread natural oils from the scalp throughout the hair, making it soft and smooth.
- Hypoallergenic. They are a perfect option for people with sensitive scalps.
- Reduce fragility. While using a comb with natural bristles, your hair can’t be damaged.
- Eco-friendly. For those who care about nature and the environment, a natural bristle brush is a perfect pick.
At Japanesbeauty online store, you can buy the best brushes from Japan at the lowest prices. We even offer combs with olive squalene! Make your first order now to get a parcel as soon as possible.
How to Choose the Best Hairbrush?
Picking a hairbrush should be based on your hair type. There are some tips on how to choose the best one:
- Comb with lots of thin bristles is a perfect option for unruly locks. We know how painful detangling can be, but if you buy a good hairbrush, this process will be quick and painless. Your choice is SKU 000853 or 000854.
- Paddle brush is suitable for long hair.
- Combing wet hair may damage it, but not if you’re using a wet hairbrush. Your choice is SKU 002299. By the way, you can use it to massage the scalp.
- Round hairbrush with natural bristles detangles curls without damaging them. The products with SKU 000464 and 000465 are made of wood and soaked with olive squalene, though have reasonable prices.